Fishing Derby Information
The Youth Fishing Derby will be held at Lake Anna in the City of Barberton Sunday, Sept 5, 2021, at 5:00 PM. Below you can find the rules and regulations for the fishing derby. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A class covering the basics of fishing will be held at 4 pm on the bottom level of Lake Anna at the visitor center (before the derby).
The fishing derby will consist of two age groups and will be 2 hours in length.
Awards will be given for the largest caught fish and the most unusual catch for each age group. Winners of the derby will be introduced on stage as well.
Rules and Regulations
- Follow all posted fishing regulations. No trouble hooks allowed.
- Catch and Release ONLY.
- Fish must be caught and documented by a fishing derby volunteer to count.
- The largest fish is measured in length from the lip to fin.
- Fishing must be conducted by the participant ONLY.
- Respect the equipment, wildlife, and other anglers.
- Have FUN!